Saturday 15 August 2009

Winner of #13 and Top5.

Hi ladies. Thank you to all of you for taking part in our vintage challenge. You are realy good, and I enjoyed "hopping" around.
The winner of this challenge is Allison. Congratulations. Can you mail me (g.tveitstol@hotmail.com ) full name and adress, and will send your post as soon as I can.

And here is my Top5 for this week.


Karen:
Pia:


Unni:

Eiglas:

Aina:

Congratulatinos to all of you. You can now take the Top5 blinkie and post it in your sidebar.

- Gro -





7 comments:

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww thank you so much Gro for putting me in the top 5 this week. I shall wear my blinkie with pride.

Love Karen x

Allison said...

woohoo I won Thank You so much
AllisonX

Carol said...

Well Done Allison!! and congrats to the others, all great cards :)

Hugs
Carol x

Pia said...

congrats to the others, all beautiful cards.
Hugs Pia

Gail said...

Thanks for the lovely theme .Great cards from DT.Had lots of fun with this one.

maxine said...

Great dt work
Here's my entry

Eiglas said...

Thank you so much for my top 5 placement - I'm so proud! It's a real buzz when one of your favourite challenges picks you out!
I'm wearing my blinkie and am thinking of making up a t-shirt.....!
LOL!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
ps
Can I just say what a lovely batch of entries you had this week? I'm really honoured to be in with the other top fives - they're beautiful!