Saturday 6 March 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 42

Welcome to week 42 at Allsorts this week I Kirsten would like to see cards/projects

JUST FOR MEN

I always struggle for male cards young and old so thought I would take myself out of the comfort zone lol...

We have our regular monthly sponsor this week in the shape of


Sally-Ann has made a fabulous card for us and the winner will recieve a £10 voucher to spend in store.



They have a fabulous selection of images for all ranges hop over to the shop now at Digistampboutique

Kirsten


Emma





Debs


Jules



Lisa


Dont forget to check out the winner of last weeks challenge and emma's top five.


E-mail entry from Lorine (no blog)




14 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, me too, I find men's cards so tough !!!! Wonder why they have to be so difficult... these men I mean :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [06 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sarah A said...

Love all the DT cards this week (and every week LOL).

Here is my entry using one of the images from DigiStamps Boutique.

Sarah x

P.S My PC went funny when I posted this message before so it may be duplicated!

ThePurplePlace said...

This is a perfect challenge for me too! I also always find these the hardest cards to make and I need to make a birthday card soon for my nephew, who will be turning 23 later this month!

I'm going to get started today and see what I can come up with!

Thanks for the inspiration! This is perfect timing for me!!

Lisa

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I always have a great time with your challenges and all the cards are just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Ladies
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Love this challenge, gorgeous DT creations big hugs pops x

Annette said...

Thanks for the inspiration & the opportunity to play again!

Fabiola said...

super challenge merci

Donna said...

Hi girls, fab creations by the DT for this challenge...it's yonks since I last got the time to play your challenge and it has been great fun making my card to enter with you :) Donna x

Sharon said...

Great DT's cards. I like to use Tim Holtz stamps and techniques for men's cards as they just lend themselves to masculine stuff.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter

valen said...

So this wasn´t a easy one :)Why is it so difficult to make a men´s/boy´s card? I love yours. Greetings from Spain,
Tineke

Anonymous said...

Great DT work.
First time I've played here.
YES!!I agree men are difficult!
Lisa x

Papirskreppa said...

Great challenge blog:)First time I am looking in here.